Thursday, May 26, 2011

final course reflection

     My mind has changed about science and the humanities because I look at things completely different now. I never really payed much attention to how science and technology both harm and help the world. Now I look at both aspects. I would have to say I am more of a science person just because as much as science and technology has harmed us, it has also done so much good for us. That includes helping people with dissabilities, saving lives, and making our everyday lives easier in reference to commuting and media information.Promises of technology are advanced phones, faster cars, andcures for diseases. The perils would be the way it affects us physically and mentally. We tend to rely on technology for everything which makes us lazy. Technology is effecting our health because verything is literally at the tip of our fingers. However, even though our life is effected one way or another, it still saves lives and at the end of the day, that is all that really matters. It is ultimately upto someone if they want to use a computer,watch the televsion and etc. The critical thinking blog helped me to understand the course readings because it helped me put out my opinion. The blog asked questions that opened up my mind and let me think about the novels and stories more.

No comments:

Post a Comment